FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

what is the #1 anti virus software

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Intoxifaded420 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Intoxifaded420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2019 at 2:48am
Kaspersky is great, and cheap right now for a year
KeraBlaer View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeraBlaer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2019 at 1:04am
Originally posted by Intoxifaded420 Intoxifaded420 wrote:

Kaspersky is great, and cheap right now for a year
Thanks! Wink
rediornot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rediornot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2020 at 1:01pm
 For those of you that are just looking at this, If you have windows 10 it has the best antivirus program built-in but, you need to keep it up-to-date. WinkYou can install windows assist as an option and just check for updates at least once a week. I run Slimware Plus to clean my computer every night before I shut down or when I start-up. Windows has security updates 2 and 3 times a week. 
If you run an additional antivirus you can slow your rig down.
Riya_khan View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riya_khan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2020 at 3:08am
There are 2 to 3 antiviruses that are top in 2020 and has got good reviews in 2019. Like you can check the report of Independent Lab test to find the best one. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic