Order online or Call (800)707-0393
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Website not updated as to shipping dates

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jeffreywilens View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeffreywilens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Website not updated as to shipping dates
    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 at 10:28pm
No need to panic but Cyberpower is clearly behind.  I have warehouse date of December 7th with expected ship date of December 29th.  Nothing is updated but I did email and got a response promptly informing to expect shipment to go out next week.  They should try to update their tracking system to avoid unnecessary inquiries.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeffreywilens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2021 at 8:44pm
January 5th and still.

Sales post date: 11/25/2020 Expected ship date: 12/29/2020
Warehouse date: 12/7/2020 Assembly date: -
Quality Control date: - Final Quality Control date: -
Shipping date: -Tracking#: -
talongore View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote talongore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2021 at 5:43am
Can you see this detailed information today in your Order Status?

When I look at the Order Status page today for my order, I cannot see the specific dates any longer.....just says "Order Received" with no link to show the details you posted.     Is that just me?    Or are you no longer able to see that information for your order?    Just curious.

Edited by talongore - 08 Jan 2021 at 5:53am
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeffreywilens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2021 at 8:42pm
Finally an update.

Sales post date: 11/25/2020 Expected ship date: 12/29/2020
Warehouse date: 12/7/2020 Assembly date: 1/12/2021
Quality Control date: - Final Quality Control date: -
Shipping date: -Tracking#:

As for "order received," that is what I see on my old orders that were shipped in years past.  You should see at least sales post date.

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeffreywilens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2021 at 7:44pm
I got another update today and looks like it will ship this evening.
Notanymore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Notanymore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2021 at 7:43am
Glad you did because here is what I'm seeing from my rig in RMA. No tracking number or anything. I do hope they did not ship that without providing a tracking number. It is a little unnerving to the customer to say the least. 

Sales post date:1/11/2021Expected ship date:1/12/2021
Beware of liars whose aim is to deceive. They present a positive spin no matter how atrocious the situation really is
natehammondtrio View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natehammondtrio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2021 at 4:57am
Sales date was 12/09/2020  and ship date 1/7/2021 for me. I asked about an update on when it will ship on the 7th and was told GPUs are coming in on the 14th, and that mine should ship within a week after that. My order screen hasn't updated since the first half of December 

Edited by natehammondtrio - 15 Jan 2021 at 4:57am
talongore View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote talongore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2021 at 5:20am
Originally posted by natehammondtrio natehammondtrio wrote:

Sales date was 12/09/2020  and ship date 1/7/2021 for me. I asked about an update on when it will ship on the 7th and was told GPUs are coming in on the 14th, and that mine should ship within a week after that. My order screen hasn't updated since the first half of December 

I was told pretty much the same thing.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic