FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

VPN

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rediornot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rediornot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: VPN
    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 5:12am
 Virtual Private Network. There are many of them and you need to shop around for the one that is right for you. A lot of the Youtube streamers use VPNs and you can get discounts by using their code. I use privateinternetaccess.com It prevents bad people from hacking your internet and with most of them you can choose where you want to appear to be. I have to turn it off to watch Netflix and I stop it when I am gaming. It will put an icon on your active taskbar under hidden icons so it is easy to disconnect or change the location you want to use.
jenniferpitra View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jenniferpitra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2020 at 8:10am
Thanks to share but today I found 7 days trial by PureVPN with all premium features on Google Ads. It think this is a better option to try.
SunnyDay View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SunnyDay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2020 at 12:26pm
Useful info. Thanks! I also prefer using VPN as I want to keep my data safe. Also this service allows me to access all necessary websites. And I use it on various devices. When I needed to install VPN on Firestick, I surfed the Internet and found several good variants. Finally, I chose ExpressVPN. I should say, this is a great service and I'm pleased with it. 

Edited by SunnyDay - 15 Jun 2020 at 4:51am
Gilltian View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gilltian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2020 at 8:05am
Finding the right VPN can take a long time. I prefer reading what people say about them, and then I choose one.
Kian2019 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kian2019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2020 at 1:05am
Listen, you're right. Finding a high-quality and reliable VPN is still quite difficult and it is better to read the reviews carefully for a start so as not to encounter security problems. I work online and I constantly need to use vpn to hide my location. I have been choosing a suitable VPN for a long time and during this time I made many mistakes, but in the end I came across here a review of Perfect Privacy . Perfect Privacy VPN is one of the most popular providers on the market today, offering a range of proxy, connection and encryption services for users. who value online anonymity.Perfect Privacy offers the industry-recommended OpenVPN protocol, as well as SOCKS5 and PPTP proxies, among others. That's why I love using this software!
SayeedParvez View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SayeedParvez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2020 at 7:10am

You should really try out TapVPN for PC. I came across a review and in my opinion, it's the best.

Edited by SayeedParvez - 16 Oct 2020 at 7:14am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic