Live chat with a representative
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracer III Trackpad/Mousepad not working

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BongoBeast View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BongoBeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tracer III Trackpad/Mousepad not working
    Posted: 10 Aug 2018 at 7:49pm
Hello all,
I have recently purchased a Tracer III laptop, and the trackpad/mousepad (whatever you prefer to call it) does not work. I have attempted to download numerous drivers for the mousepad throughout the file dump, and I have attempted all of the instructions to enable it in the manual. Yet nothing seems to work. I have contacted support and I am waiting for assistance, if anyone else can help anything would be appreciated. Thank you.
treyesthay34 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote treyesthay34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 6:16pm
I have the same problem on my Tracer 3
I just unboxed it
BongoBeast View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BongoBeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 6:45pm
I found the solution! 
Click this link: 
and then translate to English. Once you can read the drivers on the website, scroll down a little bit and you will find "MR Deep Sea Ghost Z2 Touchpad Driver." Install this, and the touchpad should begin working. If not press fn + f5 (which enables/disables the touchpad). You can also doubletap the top left corner of the touchpad, which turns a green light on/off. If the green light is on, then the touchpad is disabled, vice versa. Hope this helps someone! It took me a long time to figure this out.
lakeywc View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lakeywc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2018 at 5:32pm
Thank you so much for figuring that out.  I spent several hours playing with device manager, bios, function keys, and was fixing to attempt to open it up to make sure it was connected when I came across your post.  Your solution worked like a champ.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic