FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tracer III slim - keeps waking up when closed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dstaggers View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dstaggers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tracer III slim - keeps waking up when closed
    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 6:43am
I have changed the power options. When I close the laptop I want it to stay asleep/hibernating until I open the laptop (or hit the power button in case of hibernation).

As it is, I keep my laptop in my bag. My room has carpet and can by dusty and so if my computer decided it wants to turn itself on while in the bag, when overheat. This is already happened a couple times and just two weeks. This morning I heard a noise and checked my bag and my computer was on and when I pulled it out it was super hot.

I want this computer to stay off when I close the lid. Does anyone know why it's turning itself back on randomly?
HappyGummyBear7 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HappyGummyBear7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 11:59am
Waking up from Sleep or Powering on?  If its Sleep, disable the wake timer under the advanced settings for each power profile.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic