FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pandora Project

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
collcyber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote collcyber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pandora Project
    Posted: 28 Aug 2012 at 12:44pm
well i am looking for a new radio station. can we listen to it from here in south africa. ?
BinaryBummer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BinaryBummer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2010 at 11:44pm
So where is he?  Is he hit N Miss on the forums?

Include your Customer Order Number in your post if you are having Issues This helps Tech Support to review your system.
Times, dates, phone/cell number/s you can be contacted at.
hunter2618 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunter2618 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2010 at 5:57pm
i miss malveaux!
Paragon Backup & Recovery Free Edition   http://www.paragon-software.com/home/db-express/             pc wattage calculator   http://www.antec.outervision.com/

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BinaryBummer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2010 at 9:40am
Originally posted by sharbs sharbs wrote:

Have you tried Shoutcast in Winamp?  You can then download Streamripper and save all the music to your harddrive for later.  Quite cool!

What is the Bit Rate on those saves and what format are they?
Include your Customer Order Number in your post if you are having Issues This helps Tech Support to review your system.
masters12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote masters12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2010 at 12:23am
Thanks for the link ill check it out...Wish i had better speakers
MSI K9N SLI-F V.2 AM2 NFORCE 570 MB
WINDOW VISTA HOME PREMIUM 64BIT SP1
OEM AMD X2 6000 AM2
ULTRA CYBERPOWER 800W POWER SUPPLY
8GB Corsair XMS2
3x250GB SATA II
X-Telstar Jr.
9800gt 512mb DDR3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BinaryBummer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2010 at 6:57pm
They are far from having all the bands you would think they should have.  I have to say a friend of mine told me about Pdora and I finally tried it and so far I have liked it.  Seems that they have since injected there promo stuff a bit more but its clean sounding and I love the blues stuff SRV and you get really the best picks.  Just don't try to type in what your looking for cause it won't give you in unless  you pay for subscription.
Top your PC off with a basic set of Wall world, Logitechs 5.1 for 75.00 and you can fill the room plenty good, if you have the budget don't hold back get Logitechs top of the line and you can tear the walls loose.  Clean and loud, but for me I paid 250 for a sony surround sound system for the tv and it suxed (really) muddy and no controll over the tone, it was push a button and it set it all... Zzz...  took them back bought the 75.00 logitechs and they are cleaner, louder, bass response is tremedous up against the one I took back.  all from a PC now!
Rock On!Hug

TheWraithFerry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheWraithFerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2010 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by phoebe phoebe wrote:

i listen to pandora all the time. although i don't have some fancy-pants sound system (which i would LOVE  to have, btw) - i've got this borrowed, generic Wal-Mart sound system that makes a scary buzzing noise when i'm not using it.

anyway, pandora's great. i like that it doesn't just play one band, but plays different bands that sound a lot alike.

i'm into that delicious metal scene ~ Slayer and Metallica - yay LOL

i know what you mean about metal, when an online friend told me about pandora, i was intrigued to say the least, but i was very skeptical that it would have any of the metal bands i like. (but, since it has a free version.. i thought "what the hell why not?") and it's really good. the only radio station i'll listen to. i have a great hatred for the radio, lol.

but so far there's only been about 3 or so bands that i have tried to find and couldn't. but it has bands like Naglfar, Amon Amarth, Arch Enemy, Dream Evil, and a lot of other metal bands that weren't really known in the US. i was expecting to get only stuff like metallica, slayer, megadeth, pantera, etc. on there (and i'm not really a fan of any of those bands)

so, i deffinitly rec. pandora. even the pay version isn't that bad.. cost wise. it's like $36 a year last i checked. not bad at all

"if it's stupid, but works, it isn't stupid" (murphey's law #2)
Blue Eyed Devil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Eyed Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 10:06pm
Yeah, this is pretty cool. Thanks MalVeauX. OVERKILL!!!!
"What do you mean I ain't kind? I'm just not your kind."
Sigma WindStorm
Asus P5N-D
Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400
3GB Corsair XMS-2
x2 EVGA 8800 GTS SLI
Creative X-Fi Xtreme Music
Creative X-Fi I/O
Phm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2009 at 7:18am
Pandora dot com is pretty nice.  I rarely hear what I ask for, but always get something similar to what I requested.  I understand why, it has to do with their license agreement to not play the exact song requested whenever it is requested.  Still I enjoy it at work often.
Rupprider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rupprider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2009 at 8:17pm
youve got a bad cord on your sound system
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic