FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cyberpower and IBuy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dewey32995 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dewey32995 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cyberpower and IBuy
    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 at 6:22pm
Thanks for the reply.  I spoke today to CP customer service.  According to them they are not affiliated.  I have been perusing both sites and yes, like you said, different tactics.  Similar but different it appears.  
crawler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crawler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2020 at 2:52pm
I have seen this brought up before.

From what I understand the entire area is infested with PC builders. Group buying power gets component prices as low as can be. Both are making money. different tactics. 

They choose different cases, what's inside needs to be watched! 

Edited by crawler - 03 Jan 2020 at 2:55pm
Cooler Master HAF-X case with 2 200mm fans
240mm liquid cooler with push pull fans
500gb Samsung 850 EVO
Overclocked I5, Samsung SSD, Corsair PSU, Sapphire Vega56
Dewey32995 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dewey32995 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2020 at 1:13am
So a tiny bit of internet research strongly suggests that CyberpowerPC and IBuypower are the same company...or at least under the same conglomerate.  Is this true?  If so, are there any significant differences?  I know the latter is a subjective question, so please interpret it however you want should you choose to answer.  Thank you.  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic