FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

COLLEGE STUDENTS AND AMAZON PRIME

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
vondes View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vondes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: COLLEGE STUDENTS AND AMAZON PRIME
    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 at 8:49am
I am struggling to find an interesting theme for my future essay. The tutor just gave us general problem and we have to write an essay based on it. But how to make my essay interesting for everybody? I fail to find a solution. My friend often orders his works from superior papers service. Do you recommend such agencies? Will they help in my case? Thank you for your feedback in advance.

Edited by vondes - 20 Jul 2019 at 8:50am
crawler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote crawler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2016 at 5:34am
We use Amazon Prime a lot for its free shipping and Video.

The time and money saved not burning my gas and wasting my day comparing prices at stores. Is well worth the yearly fee if you use it.

Animal lovers should use Chewy.com for it's free shipping to save lugging hundreds of pounds of Dog and Cat food around every year. The FedEx guy hates us.  
Overclocked I5 , Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse 8gb
16gb of Corsair Vengeance ram
500gb Samsung 850 EVO
Kevolu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kevolu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2016 at 8:50pm
It's 6 months free then $49.99 a year after that.

The 6 month free trial doesn't include Amazon Prime Video or Prime Music.

I did this and just cancelled the 6 months free since I use Amazon Prime Video so much. Still a good deal without the 6 free months. Can't complain about 50% off even though it's not much less than what I was paying when I first purchased Amazon prime 6 or so years ago.

Oh another thing to note is not all college or university emails will work. There are a lot of schools that don't offer this deal.

If you use Amazon a lot, you definitely should be using Price Zombie(browser extension). It just keeps track of the price of the item you're looking at so you know if it's truly a good deal or not. Amazon tends to have the most B.S MSRP's of any online retailer. $200 item for $50 then you notice it's never sold for more then $80.

This deals been around quite awhile. I know Newegg had a free membership deal for students also. I don't know if it's still available or not though but I imagine it is. If you're into PC's then Newegg is a must IMO. I order from them nearly as much as I do Amazon and free shipping is amazing.

Edited by Kevolu - 12 Aug 2016 at 8:59pm
rediornot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rediornot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2016 at 3:12pm
if you have a college student or are one this is for you.
if you register for amazon prime with your student emai, ie it ends in .edu then your upgraded to a prime account at no cost.
my grand daughter is starting at ABAC in Tifton Georgia and the administrator/counselor told her about it.
that's free 2 day shipping on purchases and an immense library of music and movies
phanteks ethoo pro msi z170a m7 i5-6600k 4.38ghz 16gb gskill ram deepcool capt 240 cooler asus 1080 x 8 strix evga 750gq toshiba 480&240 ssd benq2765 gskill 780r keyboard&mouse [email protected] #142900
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic