FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Windows 10 on NEW PC will not activate

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
alex_kazgar View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alex_kazgar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Windows 10 on NEW PC will not activate
    Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 2:42pm
I was also facing the same problem I even tried searching it on google. but it was not resolved after that I contacted <a href="https://customertechsupport.edublogs.org/2017/08/04/acersupport/">Acer Customer Support</a> and they resolved my problem. if you are facing any problem related to Customer support you can contact them 
GAN1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAN1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 5:40am
Dude you in a 3 year old thread.

In some instances it may not register first try. Give it a day or two to see if it connects with the servers. Then go from there.

You may just be able to contact Microsoft to activate the OS.
Remember valor, honor, independence, family & clan; I do whenever I hear the ceol mor, the "great music" of the Highland bagpipe. I swear upon the holy iron of my dirk that I will not forget.

kirankhalid View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kirankhalid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2018 at 10:26am
I installed Windows since 4 days ago but last night I got message This copy of Windows is not genuine with background is black. When I started browsing to find the solution of this issue then I got https://appuals.com/removing-this-copy-of-windows-is-not-genuine/ which has proper solution. People who have same issue must follow this article.

Edited by kirankhalid - 06 Feb 2018 at 10:31am
GAN1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAN1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2017 at 1:47pm
People

When you post, please start your own thread. This thread is "several years old". trying to run back and forth to discern what is relative or not is a pain.................
Remember valor, honor, independence, family & clan; I do whenever I hear the ceol mor, the "great music" of the Highland bagpipe. I swear upon the holy iron of my dirk that I will not forget.

Jsexymama31 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jsexymama31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2017 at 12:11pm
Haha must be real stupid cause there was no directions about scratching off the actual space before the numbers I only was entering 15 numbers not 25 numbers that it suppose to be so everyone on the side of the tower the product key is there u have to scratch off the Grey section on the sticker
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jsexymama31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2017 at 11:54am
So do I have to put the disc in it and do what to change the product key onto the disc I'm not computer smart help I'm having an issue with the activation saying product key blah blah blah ..plzzzz help
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jsexymama31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2017 at 11:45am
Can u tell me where I type what u said to type in on a cmd or whatever not computer smart but having a problem with the activation plzzzz help been trying to figure it out since December
GAN1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAN1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2017 at 5:10am
Originally posted by theimortal1974 theimortal1974 wrote:

anyone that's having trouble activating windows, look on the side of your tower (the one without the see through window) or the right side when you are facing the front of the tower.  the reason why it's saying blocked is because they key isn't on the installation disc.  it's using a generic stock key which microsoft doesn't want anymore so it's blocked.

Dang dude, your commenting on a "year old" post..........................

Megabyte View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Megabyte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2017 at 9:16pm
Guys on the side of you pc there is a thing that says product key, its not the same as the one on your pc put it in and it will work, just scratch off the thing that says windows product key
Acheria View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Acheria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2016 at 4:41pm
Just in case anyone else has the same problem as me. There is now a 'scratch card' style sticker with 15 of the 25 digits showing. You need to scratch off the gray bar covering the rest of the product key.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic