FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

OS on SSD?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
lov86calv View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lov86calv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OS on SSD?
    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 8:23pm
Os on following mx player for android not be divided messages and device.
GAN1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAN1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2018 at 4:58am
Originally posted by sayag125 sayag125 wrote:

There is no need to format the drive check the user guide here how to do it without formatting the drive https://kahoothack.net

Idiot..........................
Remember valor, honor, independence, family & clan; I do whenever I hear the ceol mor, the "great music" of the Highland bagpipe. I swear upon the holy iron of my dirk that I will not forget.

sayag125 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sayag125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2018 at 4:48pm
There is no need to format the drive check the user guide here how to do it without formatting the drive https://kahoothack.net

Edited by sayag125 - 29 Oct 2018 at 4:49pm
GAN1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAN1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 5:09am
Originally posted by GraciaRyan0102 GraciaRyan0102 wrote:

I had this type of problem. When I formatted my system my os not found on the drive. Then I checked my booting system, after checking that my sshd is not primary drive. Then I changed the primary drive, after that my problem is solved.   

Uh, your posting to a ""2014"" thread...........
Remember valor, honor, independence, family & clan; I do whenever I hear the ceol mor, the "great music" of the Highland bagpipe. I swear upon the holy iron of my dirk that I will not forget.

GraciaRyan0102 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GraciaRyan0102 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 4:01am
I had this type of problem. When I formatted my system my os not found on the drive. Then I checked my booting system, after checking that my sshd is not primary drive. Then I changed the primary drive, after that my problem is solved.   
PlaneGuy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlaneGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2014 at 7:07pm
No you don't have to unplug it.
CoolerMaster HAF 912
Intel i7-3820
Gigabyte G1.Assassin II
EVGA 660ti 2gb SC SLI
256gb OCZ Agility 4
16gb Kingston HyperX
1Tb WD Caviar Blue
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-_XyQMi7fxYtgczKimW4MA
cyberfire1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyberfire1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2014 at 5:14pm
ok do i have to unplugg the hhd> at some point?
elvis best
Cyber_sales View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyber_sales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2014 at 5:09pm
You need to use the Windows recovery disk and format the current drive, and then when you are reinstalling Windows you will need to choose the SSD as the directory.
cyberfire1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyberfire1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2014 at 3:40pm
so how do i accomplish this formatt the ssd first befoe doing the os to the ssd?
elvis best
Cyber_sales View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyber_sales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2014 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by cyberfire1 cyberfire1 wrote:

iam doin the same thing to i have to remove windows from my 3TB i want  to make my samsung evo 840 250 gb my first boot question is could i move my OS to my new SSD?

Yes. You can format the drive and install the OS on the SSD.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic