FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My PC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
beramod5185 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beramod5185 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My PC
    Posted: 01 Oct 2008 at 9:28pm
WHOA Lol i posted on wrong one lololo

sorry ROCk u must b confused LOLOLOOOOLOLLOLOLOLOLO
Tweet Tweet?
TurtleBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TurtleBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2008 at 11:00am
Awesome setup man, damn thats a big heatsink, what processor you got there ?
Rock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2008 at 9:00pm
Now that I'm pleased with my purchase, I'm posting one final picture for everyone, and then I'm going to actually wear the CyberPower shirt that came with my system. =P

light up the night
Rock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2008 at 12:18pm
Bonus! While I wait for my replacement video card to come, I figured I'd take an extra pic or two for you guys. This time I'm showing off the gauges on the front of the case.

The upper gauge is a voltage meter, with the lower left measuring the system's noise in decibels (note that it's empty in the shots =P) and the bottom right is the current speed of the case fans. I'm still not over how spiffy they are.
kennyryu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kennyryu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2008 at 6:32pm

Congratulation...

Seems Good condition...  Thumbs%20Up

Edited by kennyryu - 15 Sep 2008 at 6:32pm
Rock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2008 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by scorpiious scorpiious wrote:

nice pics man! :D

mines shipping on the 22nd, wish me luck..

Also, curious. Why the awesome setup but crappy monitor?

Because I play games. 0ms respone time is the only way for me to go. I play timing-sensitive music games (read: Stepmania, bemaniaDX, as well as old-school 2D ROMS), and this "crappy" monitor has served me better than any fancy pants display I've tried. :D

Also, to people posting about the RAM, I checked it and yes it is matched. The slots are color-coded so it's easy to see where they go, and they were properly installed from the get go.
alphaecho4386 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alphaecho4386 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2008 at 1:25am
I don't think his board is like that. if you look the colors are matched in pairs, not in 1&3.
SixStringer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SixStringer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2008 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by Salan Salan wrote:

Hi

Nice pics.

It is hard to tell from the pictures and I am not familiar with your mobo, but are your memory sticks in the right slots for dual channel?

Good luck to you.
Alan

Yup,,, Looks like you need to move one of the sticks from slot 2 to slot 3 to enalbe DDR. Check you manual, but I'm sure you've got your memory in the wrong slots. DDR-> 1&3 or 2&4

Check it out!!!

Yup,,, just checked the manual and you need to move the stick in slot 2 over to slot 3!!!

Edited by SixStringer - 13 Sep 2008 at 10:28pm
Bass players do it deeper!!!
scorpiious View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scorpiious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2008 at 9:13pm
nice pics man! :D

mines shipping on the 22nd, wish me luck..

Also, curious. Why the awesome setup but crappy monitor?
scaner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scaner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2008 at 7:03pm
nice pic.how its perform...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic