FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

the sexual limits and continuation

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MrZhdens View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrZhdens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: the sexual limits and continuation
    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 at 9:34am
Thanks for sharing this information, I need it for an essay. Where I can find more information ? 
FelicityMcG92 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FelicityMcG92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2020 at 12:06pm
You should try to talk with someone before you take any drugs from online stores. It is really easy to boost your testosterone. It should be obtained naturally; it can be dangerous if you take pills all by yourself without any consultation. You might don`t need any testosterone. I suggest you to contact someone on this forum www.andrologyforum.com. They will help you with every problem that you have. I believe that these experts will find a cure for your health issue. Be clever, talk with someone. I nearly made a mistake like you, I nearly ended in a hospital, my doctor said that pill was poisonous.

Edited by FelicityMcG92 - 23 Aug 2020 at 11:15am
Keiteene View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keiteene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2020 at 9:28am
Originally posted by FelicityMcG92 FelicityMcG92 wrote:

You should try to talk with someone before you take any drugs from online stores. It is really easy to boost your testosterone. It should be obtained naturally; it can be dangerous if you take pills all by yourself without any consultation. You might don`t need any testosterone. I suggest you to contact someone on this forum www.andrologyforum.com. They will help you with every problem that you have. I believe that these experts will find a cure for your health issue. Be clever, talk with someone. I nearly made a mistake like you, I nearly ended in a hospital, my doctor said that pill was poisonous.

I should show it to my cousin. Thanks for sharing.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic