FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Terrible experience with customer service

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
posdrums View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote posdrums Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Terrible experience with customer service
    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 at 10:11am
I had placed an order for a PC with an RTX 3080 that was supposedly in stock.

Other 3080s were labeled as out-of-stock. 

After I saw a forum post about someone being told by customer service that they were waiting to receive 3080s I decided to ask my rep

I asked Willis Leung 

"I hope you are having a nice day. Could you please tell me if Cyberpower has the GPU for my PC in warehouse or if we're waiting on a card to be shipped from the manufacturer?"

His response: 

"Your order is currently processing normally. If there are any issues we will contact you to let you know."

This kind of non-answer is unacceptable and I have canceled my order because of this.
samsutt View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samsutt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2020 at 6:23pm
Pretty much same deal. My order is scheduled to ship out in 5 days but I haven't been updated about anything. Called and they said the same thing. I'd like to know if there will be a delay as I'll need to change my address if it's too long.
dirtchef View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dirtchef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2020 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by posdrums posdrums wrote:

I had placed an order for a PC with an RTX 3080 that was supposedly in stock.

Other 3080s were labeled as out-of-stock. 

After I saw a forum post about someone being told by customer service that they were waiting to receive 3080s I decided to ask my rep

I asked Willis Leung 

"I hope you are having a nice day. Could you please tell me if Cyberpower has the GPU for my PC in warehouse or if we're waiting on a card to be shipped from the manufacturer?"

His response: 

"Your order is currently processing normally. If there are any issues we will contact you to let you know."

This kind of non-answer is unacceptable and I have canceled my order because of this.

How would a customer service CLERK know what is in supply or what's shipping? I doubt they are anywhere near the business. The people they pay to answer the phones usually aren't in the know... I'm glad you cancelled = maybe I'll get yours.
Mageman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mageman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2020 at 3:39pm
so you cancelled your order though things were on track .........because someone else GPU was backordered??  WOW impatient much...... Hope you are ordering from another place paying twice as much now (since CP is the cheapest)....... I will say it again when instock upon ordering don't mean it will be instock when they get to your build.......since many PCs are ordered over night when they are actually closed

Come join Riders of the Rebellion!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic