Order online or Call (800)707-0393
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Taxes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ridderp View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ridderp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Taxes
    Posted: 25 May 2018 at 3:54pm
I'm currently trying to purchase a computer from CyberPowerPC. I have a single issue though about taxes. Since I am purchasing a computer from Canada, Ontario and CyberPowerPC is located in USA, California, would I pay the HST tax from Ontario or the tax from California (I'm also not sure what the sales tax is in California).
Mageman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mageman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2018 at 6:19pm
the site will tell you tax when you go to cart

Heed most of the advise you get from forums! Do your research and make educated decision!
Audrper View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Audrper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2021 at 11:07pm

So, at the end it is less from the tax you could have in US, or it's the same "story"? I have always been sensitive to pay taxes at the time and know for sure that I�m not scammed in the first place. This process is such a pain in the ass but should never be avoided.  When I�m purchasing something always use this calculator //taxfyle.com/sales-tax-calculator to be sure on what amount of money I should rely and prepare before making decisions. It is the same as having Facebook app or Google Maps. These days you need to be sure about such things.

Edited by Audrper - 15 Jan 2021 at 6:34am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic