FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Simple Games Crash and Bug

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
inkmasterv2 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inkmasterv2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Simple Games Crash and Bug
    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 at 11:47am
Hello. I have recently been trying to play Skyrim: Special Edition on my CyberPower PC. These are the specs on it and everything. 

CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Xtreme VR Gaming PC, Intel Core i5-9400F 2.9GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6GB, 8GB DDR4, 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD, WiFi Ready & Win 10 Home (GXiVR8500A, Black)

So recently, I have been trying to play these games or any game I possibly can run on the PC. I have played The Witcher 3, Fortnite, Apex Legends with no problem within the first 4-5 months having the PC. After awhile, things started to bug and my drivers would not optimize for certain games. I kept everything up to date. Checked for updates and updated Steam when needed. My games started crashing and frame rates started dropping tremendously. It takes forever for games to open when I click on them. A lot of task are not responding.  My problem is the PC and I am not sure if it is the games themselves or is it the PC? What are some procedures I can take or things to do to help these problems?
crawler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crawler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2020 at 5:07am
Have you run memtest? Or done any benchmarking to see where your weak at?

Cooler Master HAF-X case with 2 200mm fans
240mm liquid cooler with push pull fans
500gb Samsung 850 EVO
Overclocked I5, Samsung SSD, Corsair PSU, Sapphire Vega56
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic