Live chat with a representative
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shipping/Assembly

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
XcelRize View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XcelRize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shipping/Assembly
    Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 4:56pm
I ordered my pc on Jan 21 2018 and it is now Feb 8 2018 and my order status still says it has not enter warehouse or the assembly line, and my expected shipping is 2/8/18.... Is this normal timing, or is something wrong?
tritoch View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tritoch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 5:01pm
Something might be up. I ordered on the 26th and mine has a warehouse date already but no assembly date. It says it will ship on the 15th so I have time. I also didn't order any high demand gpu/mobo so parts might be easier to come by.
TECHLORD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TECHLORD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 7:49pm
Sometimes status doesn't update, but post your build, maybe they are out of a part, it shouldn't take that long to change status.
If it doesn't Light Up, Turn On, or Plug In, I don't want it!

You kill a few people, and they call you a Murderer! Kill a few MILLION, and you're a Conqueror. Go Figure!!
Peregrine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peregrine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 5:41am
This questions gets asked so much. LOL
The last few stages take literally A DAY OR THREE. 
So it will be WAREHOUSE > BUILD > QC > SHIP very fast.

trokaw View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trokaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 2:42pm
I think they are just behind mine was suppose to ship on the 8th and still hasnít. It is on the last quality check tho so mine should ship soon.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic