FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Recovery media disk does not recover computer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Warp15 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Warp15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Recovery media disk does not recover computer
    Posted: 28 Jun 2017 at 11:21am
Hi: I just formatted my hard disk and the windows 10 64 bit recovery media disk does not recover my computer. What I think happened was when I formatted the Hard drive, the recovery information on the hard drive itself was also deleted.What should I do now? Thank-you.
Warp15 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Warp15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2017 at 8:24pm
Just solved this problem.
Peregrine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peregrine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2017 at 9:15am
If you have a Windows 10 disc, that's all you need. What do you mean it WON'T RECOVER your PC? Does it try and fail? Can you not boot from the DVD? Need more info.

Warp15 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Warp15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2017 at 10:09am
Thanks for replying. Yes it tries and fails. What I had to do was reinstall windows with all UNALLOCATED space with  no partitions on the hard drive, with the advanced  custom install option,it is OK now.
sophialiu View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sophialiu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2017 at 8:50pm
I believe  you have recovered your disc now.Maybe you need a Blu-ray Player to play them.http://www.f2fsoft.com/blu-ray-player/
GAN1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAN1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 6:12am
Originally posted by omar2002 omar2002 wrote:

It is a very good advice. Thank you very much. 

OMAR the "SPAMMER", get lost.

Edited by Cyber_Tech2 - 28 Sep 2017 at 10:41am
Remember valor, honor, independence, family & clan; I do whenever I hear the ceol mor, the "great music" of the Highland bagpipe. I swear upon the holy iron of my dirk that I will not forget.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic