FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Received PC. Here is my review.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MusicalBardCyr View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MusicalBardCyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Received PC. Here is my review.
    Posted: 10 Apr 2018 at 9:06am
If you're interested in checking out my order process experience go here: https://www.cyberpowerpc.com/forum/topic51857_post240673.html#240673

UPS delivered the PC this morning. The packaging it was shipped in looked overall in good shape. However, it did look like someone opened the box during the shipping process. It was very obvious that the tape on the bottom side of the box was tampered with. This isn't Cyperpower PC fault as it's out of their control when they ship off the system. So someone in UPS along the way probably decided to see what was in the box. Shame on you, UPS.

After opening the box, I was greeted with a smaller box with just your general extra stuff including all the manuals I needed. The computer itself was surrounded in plastic with two pieces of foam located at the top and bottom. Removing the foam from inside the PC was easy enough. Made sure to check the connections. Just a PSA, make sure you touch the metal case to remove any kind of static from your hands. So inspecting the system as a whole, everything looked good and appeared to be no damage anywhere.

But then I noticed something.

I only had 3 fans in my system. Now I know for a fact that cases normally come with 2 fans already pre-installed. I googled my case to see if it came with any pre-installed fans to be 100% sure. Sure enough it came with 2 pre-installed fans. I did order 3 extra case fans, so in total I should have 5 fans in my system. Why in the world did Cyberpower PC remove the 2 pre-installed fans? I'll contact support about this later after work. Or maybe they can reply to this post.

After running Prime95 for about an hour and then running Memtest86, things appear to be stable and the PC runs pretty smoothly. It's even quieter than my old PC.

So overall from my limited experience so far. I will give Cyperpower PC a 6/10. I'm taking 4 points off because I'm missing two fans that should have with the case already pre-installed.

Edited by MusicalBardCyr - 10 Apr 2018 at 9:07am
zinnyzinzin View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zinnyzinzin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2018 at 10:21am
Looks like you had a decent experience. Post some pics! I'd like to see your PC. I'm excited to get mine this Friday!
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MusicalBardCyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 4:49am
Here you go.

https://imgur.com/a/yxnCg
zinnyzinzin View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zinnyzinzin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2018 at 4:22am
Nice PC! How's the computer functioning so far? Can't wait to get mine tomorrow!
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MusicalBardCyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2018 at 5:37pm
It's performing well. I added more RAM to the system.

As far as missing the pre-installed fans, Cyperpower is trying to tell me that my Cooler Master MasterBox 5 case only comes with a CPU fan. Yet, I'm looking at the specifications of the case and every single unboxing review video clearly shows two pre-installed fans.
lov86calv View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lov86calv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 4:16am
I also reviewed a site called Kidzgeek. KidzGeek contains of babies products that can be a big help to you.< ="text/">
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic