FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

read this!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hunter2618 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunter2618 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: read this!
    Posted: 16 Nov 2009 at 6:49pm
(for all of those that dont know copy & paste it)

http://www.cbc.ca/technology/story/2009/11/13/xbox-live-ban-ebay.html
Paragon Backup & Recovery Free Edition   http://www.paragon-software.com/home/db-express/             pc wattage calculator   http://www.antec.outervision.com/
GIjut413 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GIjut413 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2010 at 7:47pm
Funny but weird story....My friend bought a brand new copy of MW2 (BRAND NEW/SEALED) @ walmart the day the game came out. Went home, opened it, and found a burnt audio cd that said "white owl" on it!LOL Luckily Walmart exchanged it, I really didn't think they would. I figured Walmart would think we were trying to rip them off, but their pretty good about returns.
The only thing I can think of is that a Walmart associate carefully opened it in the backroom, swapped discs, and then somehow carefully resealed the packaging.
 Sorry if my reply seems random, but the article reminded me of it!Embarrassed

Edited by GIjut413 - 05 Aug 2010 at 7:59pm
Legion Titan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Legion Titan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 2:00am
Originally posted by GIjut413 GIjut413 wrote:

Funny but weird story....My friend bought a brand new copy of MW2 (BRAND NEW/SEALED) @ walmart the day the game came out. Went home, opened it, and found a burnt audio cd that said "white owl" on it!LOL Luckily Walmart exchanged it, I really didn't think they would. I figured Walmart would think we were trying to rip them off, but their pretty good about returns.
The only thing I can think of is that a Walmart associate carefully opened it in the backroom, swapped discs, and then somehow carefully resealed the packaging.
 Sorry if my reply seems random, but the article reminded me of it!Embarrassed
ARE YOU HIGH?! Lmao. Walmart sucks so bad for returns espically on software.
CPU: Intel I7-950 / 3.06Ghz
VC: Nvidia Gt 240 1 GB
MB: Asus P6X58D
RM: 6gb DDR3 / 1600 Mhz
HDD: 1tb SATA II 3.0 GB 7200rpm HD
PSU: Xtremegear 800 Watt Power Supply
BinaryBummer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BinaryBummer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 3:10am
It is funny they ask now if you want to purchase the extended warranty on Software.  I bought my WoW and they asked me about that.. I had to laugh and asked them if they are trying to scam more money when all I need is the Key code...   Anything t make more revenue.
Include your Customer Order Number in your post if you are having Issues This helps Tech Support to review your system.
Times, dates, phone/cell number/s you can be contacted at.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic