FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PUBG PLAYER UNKNOWN BATTLEGROUND

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
DavidKing View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 11:47pm
Hey I am again here to discuss about this game.
Has anybody tried this one on the PC? Just for the curiosity to know its reviews for the PC.
Aeropostle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aeropostle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2019 at 2:27pm
 I play on PC.  Right now it's my primary obsession.  Based on what I have seen, PC crowds a lot better then mobile crowd.  Games more difficult on pc, regarding opponent skill.

PC supports Third Person POV and First Person.  I can't stand third person.
System 1: Ryzen 5 2600 Asus Prime 350B 16 Gigs Corsair DDR4 3200 Radeon His Ice2 R9-280x
System 2. Intel 8700k Asus Prime with Strix RTX 2060
vondes View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vondes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2019 at 8:57am
Hello rediornot! I recently Playerunknown's battlegrounds kaufen  and started playing. It is an action game in which up to one hundred players fight in a battle royal, a type of large-scale last man standing deathmatch where players fight to be the last alive. This realistic, high tension game is set on a massive 8x8 km island with a level of detail that showcases Unreal Engine 4's capabilities. 
dforrest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dforrest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2019 at 9:07am
vondes, you will find that there are four different islands to chose from.

My only problem is that recently it takes a very very long to to get all th4e player together to start a game.
wynston View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wynston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2019 at 7:39am
PUBG was a nice surprise for me a few months ago. A friend made me buy it when I was not a fan of royal battle. Well I did not regret the game is excellent!

Edited by wynston - 24 Sep 2019 at 1:01pm
Notanymore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Notanymore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2019 at 2:29pm
I loathe to buy any of these multiplayer only games since TitanFall 1. Have you look at that game lately? The graphics are still great even today. Only problem is there is absolutely no one to play with even though the addons are free. If there is no one online to play you essentially have a game wasting 64GB of hard drive that you can't play. It's why I skipped PUBG and TitanFall 2. Never again. I won't buy anything by Respawn because of that ever. PUBG will eventually die to then what?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic