FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PSP or XBOX 360?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
makwarne01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makwarne01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PSP or XBOX 360?
    Posted: 31 Aug 2012 at 2:33pm
I have never really understood gaming, but I would like to give it a try. Which one is better?

Gaming4Life View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaming4Life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 1:18pm
OK, well first of all, the PSP and the Xbox360 are two totally different gaming systems. One, the PSP is a handheld system while the other, the XBox 360, is one that plugs into the tv.
lavalight636 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lavalight636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2013 at 4:40pm
Xbox 360 is awesome and is good for playing for games on your TV. The psp is a device that you play on the go. I have both. But the xbox 360 is the best for your money because you hook it up to your tv and can play on your tv in HD and you have more choices in games.
computers are life
danesbeuy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danesbeuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2014 at 6:34pm
i like diablo3 game in xbox would be the intersted one
http://www.diablo3star.com/
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic