New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Please help.. Got a PC for my birthday and fail:(
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Please help.. Got a PC for my birthday and fail:(

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jessiexxx View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessiexxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please help.. Got a PC for my birthday and fail:(
    Posted: 16 Apr 2015 at 6:35pm
I got a computer from Cyberpower a month or so ago. I was ecstatic seeing that it arrived today. Its clean, it honestly looks amazing. Everything was packaged nicely. The wiring is super professional, and I love the look and airflow of this PC. So, I plugged it into an outlet, plugged my dell monitor in with an HDMI cable to the PC, and for some reason, I get no display on my monitor. I set the monitor video input to HDMI, and all I get was going into sleep mode on the screen. Had a keyboard and mouse plugged in with it, and nothing. I'm not very experienced with computers at all, so I don't know how to get the display. Plus, I forgot to order an optical drive so I can't even install my software on my gaming PC. It sucks that I forgot lol. Now I probably have to bring it to a PC repair place this weekend and hopefully someone can install one for me. I'd love any advice given, or maybe a solution to my problem I'd be so grateful. I really want to play games on my PC and it sucks. X( please help.
fxgaming View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fxgaming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2015 at 7:56pm
Have you tried plugging your monitor onto your input video that came with the motherboard?
i7 [email protected] 4.7ghz
EVGA GTX 970 FTW
Corsair 850w CSM
CyberPower Titan X100
ADATA 16GB DDR3 1866
Gigabyte Z97X Gaming 5.
128gbSSD + 1TBHD
Asetek 550LC Liquid Cooler
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic