FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PC ran into problems issue

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Router View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Router Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PC ran into problems issue
    Posted: 29 May 2017 at 7:54am
Hello CyberPower,

I recently bought my PC yesterday, and it was working fine until the next day. It started crashing saying "PC ran into problems" every time it crash, it leaves with a different note on it. I don't seem to know why is it happening.. Please, help me.

Thank you. 
Boomer19982 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boomer19982 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 2:06pm
We need to know what it's telling you in order to help.
Router View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Router Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 5:55pm
Hello,

It's giving me these error "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" ntoskrnl.exe

I did some research, but all I can find is nothing. I've heard that ntoskrnl.exe is an issue with your PC when it's on High Usage.. I checked all my drivers which is all updated. Also, people say it's a problem with microsoft hardware etc. If you need some more details, I will send it. 

Thank you.
rediornot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rediornot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 10:12pm
please post your entire build and write down the error messages that you receive and we will try to help you. you also need to contact cybertech in the forums. he usually leaves his number and email in the posts he makes.
phanteks ethoo pro msi z170a m7 i5-6600k 4.38ghz 16gb gskill ram deepcool capt 240 cooler asus 1080 x 8 strix evga 750gq toshiba 480&240 ssd benq2765 gskill 780r keyboard&mouse [email protected] #142900
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic