FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PC Activation

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jeff1776 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeff1776 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PC Activation
    Posted: 04 Apr 2010 at 1:14am
My order number is D4PUAF.

Been having trouble with getting the message that my Windows 7 is not genuine, I entered the code when first starting the PC, but it still keeps happening.  If I restart the computer it will usually temporarily clear up but then when I come back later in the day the message has reappeared in the bottom right corner.

Tried reentering my key but it needs to create a restore point and those are also not working because of an error with the volume shadow copies.  Any help would be appreciated. 
CyberHD View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CyberHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2010 at 9:11am
Make sure the product code is entered in correctly. If it fails it may be locked and you may need to contact Microsoft to help activate it over the phone.

Microsoft Activation: 866/740-1256

Make sure the product key being used matches your OS installed on your system, ex Home Premium or Professional.
Regards, CyberHD
Tech Support 888-900-5180/877-876-4965
Email:[email protected]
Please email [email protected] for status checks on RMA or repairs.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic