FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

OS on SSD?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
GAN1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAN1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 5:09am
Originally posted by GraciaRyan0102 GraciaRyan0102 wrote:

I had this type of problem. When I formatted my system my os not found on the drive. Then I checked my booting system, after checking that my sshd is not primary drive. Then I changed the primary drive, after that my problem is solved.   

Uh, your posting to a ""2014"" thread...........
Remember valor, honor, independence, family & clan; I do whenever I hear the ceol mor, the "great music" of the Highland bagpipe. I swear upon the holy iron of my dirk that I will not forget.

sayag125 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sayag125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2018 at 4:48pm
There is no need to format the drive check the user guide here how to do it without formatting the drive https://kahoothack.net

Edited by sayag125 - 29 Oct 2018 at 4:49pm
GAN1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAN1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2018 at 4:58am
Originally posted by sayag125 sayag125 wrote:

There is no need to format the drive check the user guide here how to do it without formatting the drive https://kahoothack.net

Idiot..........................
Remember valor, honor, independence, family & clan; I do whenever I hear the ceol mor, the "great music" of the Highland bagpipe. I swear upon the holy iron of my dirk that I will not forget.

lov86calv View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lov86calv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 8:23pm
Os on following mx player for android not be divided messages and device.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic