FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
seskevich View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seskevich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090
    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 at 5:24am
Once the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 is released on the 24th, will it be available on CYPERPOWER PC. I am looking at buying a new computer and I am hoping that this will be an option. I don't want to have to buy it and switch out the cards once my PC arrives as their is no option to not include a graphics card.
crawler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crawler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2020 at 6:04pm
I will wait 2 years and get it for half price! 
Cooler Master HAF-X case with 2 200mm fans
240mm liquid cooler with push pull fans
500gb Samsung 850 EVO
Overclocked I5, Samsung SSD, Corsair PSU, Sapphire Vega56
h8stylist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote h8stylist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2020 at 6:08am
Originally posted by crawler crawler wrote:

I will wait 2 years and get it for half price! 

In two years something half the price will match the performance of the 3090, and possibly include features that either make it more efficient, or support new technologies (such as ray tracing in the 3080) better.

Originally posted by seskevich seskevich wrote:

Once the NVIDIA GeForce RTX� 3090 is released on the 24th, will it be available on CYPERPOWER PC

A friend of mine is also looking to buy a new pc with the 3090 tomorrow from CP, so I hope that it will be available as well.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic