FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Not a happy purchaser

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Albert.lindsey View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert.lindsey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Not a happy purchaser
    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 at 4:59pm
 I recently purchased a new PC from CyberPower, my first high end gaming PC.  System started freezing (pretty bad, complete lock up, had to hard reboot several times).  I started working with tech support to rectify the issue.  After a few emails and a phone calls, it is getting better, but not fixed yet.  I don't really have a problem with this other than the fact that a brand new $1700 PC shouldn't be freezing like this, but I do understand that issues do arise with custom builds.  I'm not mad about that.

Here is where I am really disappointed with this whole thing:  My 30 day return window is fast approaching, in 3 days as of this writing.  After 30 days there is a substantial restocking fee if I end up returning it (Which I DO NOT want to do, I want to fix it).  After repeated requests to extend this return window, I am still getting a "no".  Is it unreasonable to ask for more time to test and fix this system that is only a little over 3 weeks old?  I don't think so, but now it seems that tech support is slow rolling me just to get me past the return window, I'd bet they won't be as helpful after this term passes.

This is my first, and very likely last CyberPower PC.

Al

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic