FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Not a happy camper

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
MeestaAytch View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeestaAytch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2019 at 4:23pm
Here I am 4 months later almost lol. I've been working a lot since that last post so I barely use the laptop. Maybe once or twice a week for a couple hours. I had to send it back for RMA last week. The LCD is malfunctioning, it stays dim no matter what. They just received it yesterday so I'm going to check in next week and see what they make of it. At least this time I feel better about the process. I'm glad I got the premium warranty for the free shipping. They were very helpful and friendly to get this back and get to work on it. We will see what happens when it returns ;)
MeestaAytch View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeestaAytch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 5:18pm
Well I waited to post again after I received it a month ago... and for good reason. It's back to being broken for the exact same reason again. It at least worked for a month... I'm back to calling them again and waiting on hold for going on 5 minutes for someone to pick up. :) Fun times?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic