Live chat with a representative
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

No Update Since Order

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
henryhe2018 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote henryhe2018 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No Update Since Order
    Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 6:54am
I ordered on Jan 18. Only warehouse date is there (1/19/18). It was supposed to ship on 2/8/18. But I called yesterday but the staff provides me no more information from the production line. No updates and no back-ordered or track # info. Is it normal?? 
tritoch View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tritoch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 7:01am
Give it until the end of today for them to update. They could also be just out of certain parts for your pc and getting them in today
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote henryhe2018 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 7:06am
Detailed order info:

Sales post date:1/18/2018Expected ship date:2/8/2018
Warehouse date:1/19/2018Assembly date:-
Quality Control date:-Final Quality Control date:-
Shipping date:-Tracking#:-
Note:1/18/2018: Order status notification emailed (order received)

1/19/2018: Order status notification emailed (order authorized)
GAN1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GAN1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 9:48am
Now get a hold of them since they missed the date.
Remember valor, honor, independence, family & clan; I do whenever I hear the ceol mor, the "great music" of the Highland bagpipe. I swear upon the holy iron of my dirk that I will not forget.

Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote henryhe2018 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 2:42pm
They just update the Assembly Date to 2/9/2018 last weekend. But still nothing new happens today (2/12). 
trokaw View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote trokaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 7:30pm
I ordered mine same day and mine just shipped today I think they are just behind
My original day shipped was the 8th
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote henryhe2018 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 5:31pm
Finally a UPS label is created. Today is 2/13/18. Wacko
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote henryhe2018 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 5:38pm
I can't wait to see my PC now. The label says it would arrive on 2/16/18 (UPS 3 Days). 
Thanks, Guys, for your infos so far!!!
GAN1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote GAN1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 5:23am
Here is a good list I made up to do for your first boot.

Take plenty of pictures before during & after the unboxing in case there is damage.

Remove all packing, verify all components are seated & plugged in.

Connect monitor, keyboard, mouse and internet only.

Fire it up, finish OS install, GPU drivers & MOBO drivers. Register the OS.

Download Speed Fan or HWI monitor and run during all tests to monitor temps. 
All the programs listed are free, make sure you download directly from their site
or at someplace like Major Geeks.

Download and create a bootable flash drive or CD of Memtest. Run it to verify your RAM has no errors. 
A bad sector or 2 can cause all sorts of weird issues. If it passes move on. If not find the bad stick 
and temporarily remove it.

Download and run Intel Burn In on standard, for a general stress test.

Download and run Furmark to stress the GPU.

If all is well update the OS and drivers.

Install your most used programs.
Remember valor, honor, independence, family & clan; I do whenever I hear the ceol mor, the "great music" of the Highland bagpipe. I swear upon the holy iron of my dirk that I will not forget.

Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote henryhe2018 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 6:52pm
Thanks a lot. I have downloaded and tested as you said. The PC looks in good condition.  OS is installed and it looks fine overall. I am running some GPU programs and the GPU is overall 73 C.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic