FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

No display need help.!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jaishnavpawala View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaishnavpawala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No display need help.!
    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 at 9:02am
I have a pre built cyberpowerpc gamer ultra 2202. I turn It on all the fans are spinning all the lights are turned on but nothing is displaying on my monitor. I have used the monitor with other devices and same with the HDMI cable and I know they both work. I removed the ram to make sure the motherboard was detecting faults, booted the pc without the ram and I got the beep code that there was a memory issue. Removed the fan and checked the processor, all the pins are straight so I reinstalled everything without an issue and still no display on my monitor with no beep code. Anybody have anything they can contribute to help? I don't know too much about computer hardware so I've been researching these steps. Computer specs: Processor: AMD FX-8320 3.5 GHz

michelson View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2019 at 7:49am
Did you just plug in the computer to the outlet? My PC took like 15 minutes to turn on after being plugged in and it took some another 15 to properly boot the PC. Just wait and if it doesn’t get better maybe try customer service?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic