FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedNew Customers - please read

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 17>
Author
GAN1957 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2016 at 10:22am
First thank you for your service.

I wish you had come to the website and asked questions before you ordered. The membership here (not employees) would assist in suggesting a quality build. A lot of us have them, had issues or not and got them resolved. I have 6 CP systems over the years, had a couple of problems and got them resolved.

Can you take it back and get your money back from Costco period, then come and post a budget, what the system is for and we can help.

When people come here we never suggest an off the shelf system period. They often have junk PSU's and lower end RAM.

Start a new thread in the tech support, list you full build specs and what is happening. We can offer advice on ow you may be able to find out what is going on and repair it.
Remember valor, honor, independence, family & clan; I do whenever I hear the ceol mor, the "great music" of the Highland bagpipe. I swear upon the holy iron of my dirk that I will not forget.

MadMedicPhoto View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2016 at 2:12pm
No surprise that CyberPower declined to help.  I didn't expect any, but I was hoping that someone there had a heart.  As far as "coming to CyberPowerPC for my future PC needs" (the bottom of their email), you'll forgive me if I don't spend the money I saved from my disability check on another brick.  Sorry...  Besides it will be a very long time before i can save that much again.  Ouch

Nick

Edited by MadMedicPhoto - 06 May 2016 at 2:19pm
GAN1957 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2016 at 4:51am
Originally posted by MadMedicPhoto MadMedicPhoto wrote:

No surprise that CyberPower declined to help.  I didn't expect any, but I was hoping that someone there had a heart.  As far as "coming to CyberPowerPC for my future PC needs" (the bottom of their email), you'll forgive me if I don't spend the money I saved from my disability check on another brick.  Sorry...  Besides it will be a very long time before i can save that much again.  Ouch

Nick

Understand

If you wish, start your own new thread in the support section (since this is a 4 year is thread. Post your full build specs and what is going on again. Several of us here try to help people walk through their problems.
Remember valor, honor, independence, family & clan; I do whenever I hear the ceol mor, the "great music" of the Highland bagpipe. I swear upon the holy iron of my dirk that I will not forget.

bullgod View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 3:41am
Tongue newbie in the forums <<< maybe tell your customers about PSU units, while the order being checked by a sales person....
gameguru1360 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2016 at 3:58pm
I just ordered a desktop through this site and was reading this forum. My config is too late to change since its almost about to ship so I was wondering what's wrong with corsair memory? There was a dad's and grads special upgrade to 16 gb for corsair vengeance ram. Is there a problem with this ram or is it just the plain old corsair line?
PlaneGuy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2016 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by gameguru1360 gameguru1360 wrote:

I just ordered a desktop through this site and was reading this forum. My config is too late to change since its almost about to ship so I was wondering what's wrong with corsair memory? There was a dad's and grads special upgrade to 16 gb for corsair vengeance ram. Is there a problem with this ram or is it just the plain old corsair line?

If you bought Corsair Vengeance RAM then you're fine but if you chose the "Corsair or major brand" then you could any type of RAM.
CoolerMaster HAF 912
Intel i7-3820
Gigabyte G1.Assassin II
EVGA 660ti 2gb SC SLI
256gb OCZ Agility 4
16gb Kingston HyperX
1Tb WD Caviar Blue
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-_XyQMi7fxYtgczKimW4MA
FreeStuffSniper View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2016 at 10:57am
great configuration....
nadash View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2016 at 9:29pm
? การแข่งขันจะมีการสูญเสียชนะ แต่ชนะเป็นชนะตัวเองเหนือทุกอย่างปัญหาใด ๆ ก็ตั้งใจที่จะแก้ไข
EyktanAG View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2016 at 7:52am
< ="text/" ="" ="/B1D671CF-E532-4481-99AA-19F420D90332etdefender/huidhui.js?0=0&0=0&0=0">So im about to buy this desktop, can i do better for that price?

• BLKFRISALE1: CYBERPOWERPC Skorpion K1 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard w/ Kontact Blue Switches and Programmable RGB LED Lighting [+0]
  • BLKFRISALE2: HyperX Cloud Drone Gaming Headset [+0]
  • BLKFRISALE3: TP-LINK 802.11 AC Archer T1U AC450 Wireless 5GHz 433Mbps Nano USB Adapter [+0]
  • BLKFRISALE4: CyberpowerPC Gaming Mouse Pad [+0]
  • CARE1: Ultra Enhanced Packaging Solution - Protect Your Dream System During Transit [+19]
  • CAS: IN WIN 303 Mid Tower High Air Flow Gaming Case w/ Tempered Glass Full Size Window (Black Color)
  • CASUPGRADE: RGB Multi-Color 16 color LED 1x interior light strip w/ Remote Controller
  • CPU: Intel® Core™ Processor i5-6600K 3.50GHz 6MB Intel Smart Cache LGA1151 (Skylake)
  • CS_FAN: Default case fans
  • FAN: Asetek 550LC 120mm Liquid Cooling CPU Cooler - Extreme Cooling Performance (Dual Standard 120MM Fans (Push-Pull) [+8])
  • HD_M2SSD: 256GB Intel® SSD 600p Series PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD - 1800MB/s Read & 560MB/s Write [+79] (Single Drive)
  • HDD: 480GB SanDisk Z410 SATA-III 6.0Gb/s SSD - 535MB/s Read and 445MB/s Write [-36] (Single Drive)
  • HDD2: 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 7200 RPM HDD [+59] (Single Drive)
  • IUSB: Built-in USB 2.0 Ports
  • MEMORY: 16GB (4GBx4) DDR4/3000MHz Dual Channel Memory (ADATA XPG Z1)
  • MONITOR: * 24" Widescreen 1920x1080 ASUS VS247H-P 1080P (23.6" Viewable) 2ms LED Backlight, DVI, HDMI Input [+168] (Single Monitor)
  • MOPAD: SteelSeries QcK+ Mouse Pad [+15]
  • MOTHERBOARD: GIGABYTE G1.Sniper Z170 SLI ATX w/ USB 3.1, 3 PCIe x16, 2 PCIe x1, 3 SATA Express, 6 SATA3, 1 Ultra M.2
  • MOUSE: SteelSeries Rival 300 Optical Gaming Mouse [+54] (Black Color)
  • NETWORK: Onboard Gigabit LAN Network
  • OS: Windows 10 Home (64-bit Edition) w/ $100 Windows Store Gift Card
  • OVERCLOCK: Extreme OC (Extreme Overclock 15% or more) [+39]
  • POWERSUPPLY: 650 Watts - Corsair CX650M CX Series Modular 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply [+28]
  • SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO
  • SPEAKERS: Logitech S120 2.0 Stereo Speaker Set [+19] (Black Color)
  • VIDEO: GeForce® GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5 (Pascal)[VR Ready] (Single Card)
  • WNC: ASUS PCE-AC55BT 802.11ac Wireless-AC1200 Bluetooth 4.0 w/ Dual Antenna PCI-E Adapter [+43]

• _PRICE: (+1714)

Edited by EyktanAG - 29 Dec 2016 at 7:56am
TECHLORD View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2016 at 8:31am
You are getting unnecessary stuff. You already get a free WiFi and mouse pad, certainly don't pay another $43 for WiFi. OC yourself, they do it wrong. You don't need 2 SSD's, drop the 256. Monitor will be cheaper elsewhere. You need to add fans to the case. There may be other possible places where the same mouse might be cheaper than $54, not sure. Select NORUSH shipping and use that code for 5% off. Add the $10 shipping warranty.
If it doesn't Light Up, Turn On, or Plug In, I don't want it!

You kill a few people, and they call you a Murderer! Kill a few MILLION, and you're a Conqueror. Go Figure!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 17>
  Share Topic