Go to CyberPowerPC Home, Cyberpower - Unleash The Power

Live Help
Need Help? We're here for you.
Order online or Call (800)707-0393
Live chat with a representative
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

new at CP, help my order won't complete...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
TECHLORD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TECHLORD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 10:12pm
Just remember to add a 120mm fan in the rear, as those little boxes hold in the heat. Try a Corsair AF120 (AirFlow) Performance edition.

If it doesn't Light Up, Turn On, or Plug In, I don't want it!

You kill a few people, and they call you a Murderer! Kill a few MILLION, and you're a Conqueror. Go Figure!!
rexr View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rexr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 8:15am
Thanks, good tip, the more quiet fans the better for these mini hotboxes. The cases on my list are better ventilated and have an ODD, but oh well. If it is a problem i'll cross that bridge then... CP wouldn't list a SFF case for months that couldn't cool the installed components in it right? and when it arrives i'll check if the Corsair Hydro H60 on that hot i7-8700K is version 1 or  2.

Good shopping here, lower-than-market prices esp GPUs and RAM. Overall, this CyberPower build is hundred$ less than buying the parts (pcpartpicker.com) and i'm really looking forward to it.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic