Live chat with a representative
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need to cancel my order, and re-do

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TattrTots View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TattrTots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need to cancel my order, and re-do
    Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 7:04pm
I ordered a PC from CP yesterday and realized I have put in the wrong billing and shipping address.  I had not realized CP doesnt ship to PO's.

I have talked to, two sales support workers both saying I could change the billing and shipping addresses through a e-mail, and that it would take 2-3 hours before receiving said e-mail; it has been 5 hours.

At this point I'm just wondering if I can just cancel the order and make a new, as there are some new options for the build that I would like to consider before purchasing.

Thanks.Smile

TECHLORD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TECHLORD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 7:51pm
Post your uses/budget and what you might want to use partswise in the build, we can make suggestions.
If it doesn't Light Up, Turn On, or Plug In, I don't want it!

You kill a few people, and they call you a Murderer! Kill a few MILLION, and you're a Conqueror. Go Figure!!
TattrTots View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TattrTots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 8:25pm
This is the build I have just come up with, http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/saved/1KQ2UT.

Don't know if that power supply is any good, was the cheapest though.

Budget is around 1,800.
TECHLORD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TECHLORD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 8:42pm
B4 I look, NEVER get a std PSU, you MUST choose BRAND NAME. Std's have been known to FRY your RIG!!!

Edited by TECHLORD - 11 Jul 2018 at 11:41pm

You kill a few people, and they call you a Murderer! Kill a few MILLION, and you're a Conqueror. Go Figure!!
TECHLORD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TECHLORD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 8:53pm
Gel and wiring are total wastes.

Litestrip a WASTE - you get 1 free. The cheap fans die quickly, the SAME $29 gets you 3 RAIDMAX RGB case fans, much better bearing "fluid dynamic", and you STILL get a FREE litestrip.

The free HD ends in 3 hrs, 12 mid Pacific. If you miss, I'd get another SSD for boot, NOT just the Optane.

There's free games. Use code Spring0410 for 5% off. Add the shipping warranty.

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 day rush - YOU WILL BE VERY, VERY SORRY - NUFF SAID. They'll butcher your rig to get it out quick. Prolly out of stock on 1 or 2 parts anyway and you'll just have a refund w/ mucho TIME WASTED!!

Edit  --  I corrected, above, *5* percent off, NOT 15%

Edited by TECHLORD - 11 Jul 2018 at 11:43pm

TattrTots View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TattrTots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 9:00pm
Thanks a lot, I will do all that.  

As far as cancelling my 1st order... will I have to wait till the a.m to call and cancel?
TECHLORD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TECHLORD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 9:05pm
Yes you have to call tomoro to cnl, as you must talk to CP and they're closed now. They open like 830AM Pacific (1130AM Eastern).

They new daily deal posts here 12 mid Pacific (Countdown timer on homepage).

There may be $50 off any Intel build, a free 2TB HD, or free RAM U/G from 8 to 16 (which gets you $65 off that base which includes 16, the line above will say, "Free U/G from 8 to 16, -$65"

Edited by TECHLORD - 11 Jul 2018 at 9:06pm

TECHLORD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TECHLORD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 10:00pm
When you check out, use code spring0410 for 5% off the total, in your shopping cart. Shipping s/b Free w/ that base, and other similar bases also. Right after CPU choice, "Free w/Processor",  there's 2 gaming bundles, free w/ i5, i7 or i9.

Edited by TECHLORD - 11 Jul 2018 at 10:01pm

TECHLORD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TECHLORD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 8:43am
Take the deal today, 2nd line, "$50 off all Intel, instant rebate". Remember to chk that, and add a REAL SSD, BETTER than just Optane. 240 may be tight, the 480GB ADATA SATA SSD is a great deal now.

Edited by TECHLORD - 12 Jul 2018 at 8:47am

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic