FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Need resources for learning programming.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mclaren_fan90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mclaren_fan90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need resources for learning programming.
    Posted: 24 Mar 2011 at 1:57pm

I'm pursuing my A+ certification and I am having lots of fun studying and learning about PC troubleshooting. I also downloaded the DirectX as well as AMD APP SDKs, but I have no know-how of how to apply, and generally, when I make the effort to follow the directions, it feels like jargon in my mind and I can't help but to feel spiralled downward into oblivion.

Is there anything like books, Android apps, etc. on learning basics?

Thank you!
More coming soon...
torch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote torch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2011 at 9:06pm
You can try w3schools. This is the site I'm using to learn some programming language.

vondes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vondes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2020 at 10:29am
Today you can learn programming online, for free. Gone are the days when programming training was available only to some or cost a lot of money. Now there are sites for learning programming and computer science. Among them, both paid and free programming courses and not only. And if you are in college, I already imagine how many unnecessary tasks you need to complete there. When I was studying, it was possible to use services that help do my programming homework. Guys, and now are there such services?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic