FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

My timeline

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Slavakion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slavakion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My timeline
    Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 8:16am
So in the interest of (hopefully) having a good review to post, I'm posting my timeline as this really can't be construed as a fake review like some of the other good reviews.

Order # H0BMU8
Post Date 1/4/2010
Expected Ship 1/18/2010

Warehouse Date 1/5/2010
Build Date 1/12/2010
QC 1/12/2010
Final QC 1/12/2010

Is it worth it to ask CP to ship the video card uninstalled? I've heard that they sometimes come loose in shipping and can bend the hell out of the motherboard.

I spoke with a woman on the phone on the 7th or 8th who was very polite but told me she "couldn't access my account" and had to call back an hour later to talk with another representative. I found this a little odd.

Edited by Slavakion - 12 Jan 2010 at 6:31pm
CyberHD View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CyberHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 8:38am
Slavakion

If you have any concerns about your shipping conditions for your system, I would advise to contact our Sale Department for any suggestion or recommendation. 800/707-0393.
Regards, CyberHD
Tech Support 888-900-5180/877-876-4965
Email:techsupport@cyberpowerpc.com
Please email rma.status@cyberpowerpc.com for status checks on RMA or repairs.
Slavakion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slavakion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 6:33pm
Well, looks like my computer's coming a bit early. The build/qc/final qc all being on one day is a little worrisome (isn't there supposed to be burn-in?) but I'll optimistically assume that today is when it was all finished and finally updated.
stryderkiller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stryderkiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 6:45pm
Hope that you receive your computer intact mate. I too am waiting for m/y computer to arrive. Quality control was today. Final isn't still Done I'm guessing. I hope they ship my Out tomm like they said Post your specs man.      PS. Don't mind my akward spelling and such, typing on the droid is a hassle sometimes when you don't got time
CyberHD View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CyberHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 8:49am
Slavakion

There shouldn't be any problems, but you still feel worried feel free to contact for your status.
Regards, CyberHD
Tech Support 888-900-5180/877-876-4965
Email:techsupport@cyberpowerpc.com
Please email rma.status@cyberpowerpc.com for status checks on RMA or repairs.
vondes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vondes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2020 at 6:31am
Can you give me a hint on where to look for a good platform with reviews on dating sites http://1st-dating-tips.com/how-to-pick-up-college-girls.html? Internet is overflowed with dating platforms of all types. But how to find a reliable one? Many sites ask you to provide some id documents, others want you to buy all features for communication. How to find out if you can trust these resources?

Edited by vondes - 06 Sep 2020 at 1:18am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic