FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

My pc came DOA and cyberpower screwed me.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Spitfire8650 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spitfire8650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My pc came DOA and cyberpower screwed me.
    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 at 4:11pm
So I ordered my pc and it came in. I was extreamly excited to finaly get it. I unpackaged it and seen the little, I guess you would call it, foam wasn't under the gpu and just sitting off the side of the case. Didn't really think too much of it. I went and plugged everything in to start it up and behold, doesn't post. No monitor display and error code 97 on mobo. So I immediately call cyberpower before doing anything to it myself and they run through some troubleshooting to get no where. I had tried another gpu in my unit and got same code, and tried my gpu in another unit and it didn't work. My only conclusion was that the gpu, pci slot,and mobo were all damaged when shipped to me. But anyways, I was going to send in for repairs until I realized searching forums that they alot of the times replace parts with refurbished or used parts... Yea I didn't spend 700 on a mobo and 900 on a gpu for used or refurbished parts in return.. So I make the call back to just return for money back. They give me the run around about not being able to pay for shipping on returns for money. After about 15 minutes and dealing with it after waiting on hold for 45 minutes. I was fed up and tired so just said alright what ever, figuring it would only cost me sub 100 Bux.. I get to ups to ship the system back and it cost me over $500!! I was extreamly furious. Now not only do I have no pc I'm also out $500+ and struggling to make it by until hopefully I get my refund back. Thanks cyberpowerpc!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic