FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Microsoft office

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Fran54 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fran54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Microsoft office
    Posted: 28 Jan 2014 at 1:35am
I will be ordering a computer next week and would like to add the Microsoft office home & student . can you tell me if it preloaded on the system along with the disk or without the disk.
Fran R
Cyber_sales View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyber_sales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2014 at 4:14pm
We do not preload Office software on the system but we will provide a disc.
Calvin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Calvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2014 at 8:51am
NO! There is a FREE office suite that is better than MS office!

www.libreoffice.org  <---DOWNLOAD LIBREOFFICE SUITE!
henry086 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote henry086 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2017 at 2:47pm
i bought the black friday special 2 it did not come with a office disk and does the computer come with a office product key

Edited by henry086 - 19 Jan 2017 at 2:49pm
TECHLORD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TECHLORD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2017 at 2:58pm
It does not come with MS Office.
If it doesn't Light Up, Turn On, or Plug In, I don't want it!

You kill a few people, and they call you a Murderer! Kill a few MILLION, and you're a Conqueror. Go Figure!!
Cyber_Tech2 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyber_Tech2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 11:51am
Our computers do not come with Office, any extra software is separate.
Regards, Cyber_Tech2
Tech Support 888-900-5180/877-876-4965 or 626-869-0228.
Email:techsupport@cyberpowerpc.com
Please email rma.status@cyberpowerpc.com for status checks on RMA or repairs.
GSA View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GSA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2017 at 1:57pm
We have ordered Computers as recent as December.
I was going to order 2 more but didn't see Microsoft Office 2016 as an option to add to the order anymore in the software section.
Are you not going to have it as an option to order with a new computer any more?

TECHLORD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TECHLORD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2017 at 2:18am
It seems Office is not currently offered here as an option. Their sister company, IBuyPower, does have it though. Many retailers like Staples have sales on various versions of Office, keep your eyes open.
If it doesn't Light Up, Turn On, or Plug In, I don't want it!

You kill a few people, and they call you a Murderer! Kill a few MILLION, and you're a Conqueror. Go Figure!!
GSA View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GSA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2017 at 8:49am
Just wondered why CyberPower took it off the options.
That's was one of the things my Company likes was to have it per-installed.
Makes one more step out of the way when setting up a new system for the office.

But guess with Office 365 CyberPower decided to stop having the option anymore.

vondes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vondes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2020 at 1:12am
Hi bro. I bought a new laptop and already had a Microsoft office installed. Everything worked well for the first half of the year, and now there are always some mistakes in the work. Sometimes I can't go to Google, but I need to use the services of this WritingEssays.com service. Guys, maybe I need to check the license or something else? what can you advise? How to see if a Microsoft office license has expired or not? Thank you all in advance for any comments.

Edited by vondes - 12 Sep 2020 at 9:02am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic