FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MI 131 Mouse Driver doesn't reconize mouse

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Zohauhn View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zohauhn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MI 131 Mouse Driver doesn't reconize mouse
    Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 6:02pm
 I downloaded the driver from the support page and when loading it up it says that no mouse is detected. Ive tried unplugging and replugging. Ive tried switching which port it was in. Any ideas??
Cyber_Tech2 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Answer Answer
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyber_Tech2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 10:41am
The software will only work for the ELITE PRO version. Double check your invoices to confirm which mouse you got.
67deville View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67deville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2018 at 1:27pm
 I'm having the same problem. Gamingmouse doesn't see the mouse and I Can't rebind any of the keys/change settings. 
Butchnut View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butchnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018 at 10:54am
Same problem here.  Any solutions?
detectiveradar View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote detectiveradar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2019 at 12:51pm
still nothing on this? i'm also having this same problem
Cyber_Tech2 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Answer Answer
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyber_Tech2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 10:41am
The software will only work for the ELITE PRO version. Double check your invoices to confirm which mouse you got.
Regards, Cyber_Tech2
Tech Support 888-900-5180/877-876-4965 or 626-869-0228.
Email:[email protected]
Please email [email protected] for status checks on RMA or repairs.
EDDIEJUNK View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EDDIEJUNK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2019 at 6:28pm
sERIOUSLY!   You sold me a gaming mouse with extra buttons that have no programmable capability?Ouch
 Not cool.

Have you devised any remedy  for this obvious  sub-par  business practice yet?   I grow weary  of these practices and am  looking for a company to make an example of.

Please contact my  email  and you can arrange to make me whole.

Frustrated,
ek 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic