Order online or Call (800)707-0393
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

League of Legends. Help!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Varsan View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Varsan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: League of Legends. Help!
    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 at 9:02am
I need a League of Legends account with the Latin America South region. How much will such an account cost? The level is needed from 20 and above. If someone can sell your account, write to me.
Ciberman View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ciberman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2019 at 10:53am
Now it's not a problem to buy a ready-made account, it does not cost too much. It all depends on what level an account is needed, the older it is, the more expensive. Also, you can buy the necessary equipment and very rare skins that cannot be obtained right now. You can buy League of Legend LAS accounts on this site https://smurfstore.co/customize-and-filter/server/latin-america-south

Edited by Ciberman - 24 Dec 2019 at 11:31am
Varsan View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Varsan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2019 at 11:29am
Thank you, I will look at the cost of the accounts for your link. I have already been asking for rare skins on eBay, but there is no certainty that I will not get to scammers
VincVon View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VincVon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2020 at 10:51am
https://smurfmania.com/ You can buy here any league of legends account you want
Gilltian View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gilltian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2021 at 9:01am
I also asked a similar question on a forum about a year ago, and a lot of folks were ready to sell me their accounts, but I was not satisfied either with the level or with the price. Thankfully someone recommended a site where I can buy lol account. I checked it and found out that there are different level accounts, for different prices, and the offers were far better than those I had from other guys. I bought an account, and now I can enjoy the game every day. I wish you the best, stay safe and have a wonderful day!

Edited by Gilltian - 06 Jan 2021 at 9:05am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic