FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Keyboard Freezes When Sound Plays

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Agdto65 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Agdto65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Keyboard Freezes When Sound Plays
    Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 10:43pm

This has been Bugging me so much, and I need it fixed.

I got a CyberPower PC (Windows 10) and when I connected my headset and did anything that displayed sound, my keyboard stopped working. So I unplugged the headset and it worked. Keyboard does continue to work when I plugin the headset in but stops working when sound is played. I contacted support from the makers of the pc and they said it might be something with the PC itself and they wish for me to send it back to them. The last thing I want to do is pay to send them my PC. I want to know if there is another solution. (Note: When I bought this PC, it lead to this. I didn't damage it or anything. Also, the mouse does work, its just the keyboard that doesn't)

Heres what Ive Done so far:

1. Updated all Drivers. (Latest Driver related to sound was a version released in November 27th, 2018)

2. Moved the keyboard into different ports.

3. Ive installed the recent update of windows.

Please Help me find a solution to this as I need it fixed BADLY. I would love a solution as soon as possible.
Notanymore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Notanymore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2019 at 7:56am
What happens with playing sound through speakers? If you've got a different headset handy see what happens when you use those.
Agdto65 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Agdto65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2019 at 10:39am
For some reason, My Monitor doesnt have speakers. So no Sound is played without the headset and when sound is played, the keyboard refuses to work.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic