Live chat with a representative
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Just ordered

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Easter View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Easter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Just ordered
    Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 8:23am

*BASE_PRICE: [+869]
BLUETOOTH: None
CABLE: None
CARE1: Ultra Enhanced Packaging Solution - Protect Your Dream System During Transit [+19]
CAS: CYBERPOWERPC X-Saber 620 RGB Mid-Tower Gaming Case w/ USB 3.0, Full-Size Tempered Glass Window [+8] (Black Color)
CASUPGRADE: RGB Multi-Color 16 Million color LED 3x Interior light Strip (top, side, bottom) w/ RF Controller [+29]
CC: None
CD: None
CD2: None
COOLANT: None
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 3.2GHz [3.6GHz Turbo] Six-Core 16MB L3 Cache 95W Processor [-100]
CS_FAN: Default case fans
ENGRAVING: None
EVGA_POWER: None
FA_HDD: None
FAN: CyberpowerPC MasterLiquid Lite 120mm ARGB CPU Liquid Cooler with Dual Chamber Pump & Copper Cold Plate (Intel) (Single Standard 120MM Fan)
FLASHMEDIA: None
FREEBIE_MN: None
FREEBIE_SSD: Free 2TB 7200 RPM Hard Drive with Single SSD Purchase for all Desktops
FREEBIE_VC: None
FREEBIE_WAP: None
HDD: 240GB WD Green Series SATA-III 6 Gb/s SSD - Seq R/W: Up to 540/465 MB/s, Rnd R/W up to 37/68k [-3] (Single Drive)
HDD2: None
HEADSET: None
IUSB: Built-in USB 2.0 Ports
KEYBOARD: CyberpowerPC Multimedia USB Gaming Keyboard
MEMORY: 8GB (4GBx2) DDR4/3000MHz Dual Channel Memory (GEIL EVO POTENZA)
MICROPHONE: None
MONITOR: None
MOPAD: None
MOTHERBOARD: MSI X470 GAMING PLUS AM4 ATX w/ RGB, USB 3.1, Gbt LAN, 3 PCIe x16, 3 PCIe x1, 6 SATA3, 2 M.2 SATA/PCIe
MOUSE: CyberpowerPC Standard 4000 DPI with Weight System Optical Gaming Mouse
NETWORK: Onboard Gigabit LAN Network
OVERCLOCK: No Overclocking
POWERSUPPLY: 750 Watts - Thermaltake Toughpower Grand RGB 750W 80 PLUS GOLD Certified Full Modular Power Supply [+60]
PRO_WIRING: None
PROJECTOR: None
PROMOSALE1: CyberpowerPC Elite M1 131 RGB 7-Color w/ 9 Button, adjustable Weight & lighting effects Gaming Mouse [+5]
PROMOSALE2: CYBERPOWERPC Skorpion K2 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard [+5]
PROMOSALE3: CyberpowerPC Gaming Mouse Pad [+0]
RUSH: Standard processing time: ship within 10 to 12 Business Days
SERVICE: 3 Years FREE Service Plan (INCLUDES LABOR AND LIFETIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT)
SLI_BRIDGE: None
SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO
SPEAKERS: None
USBHD: None
USBX: None
VIDEO: GeForceŽ GTX 1070 Ti 8GB GDDR5 (Pascal)[VR Ready] [+374] (Single Card)
WARRANTY: STANDARD WARRANTY: 1 Year Parts WARRANTY
WNC: None
WTV: None
Easter View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Easter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 9:06am
Anything I should change?
TECHLORD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TECHLORD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 9:16am
I'D CANCEL AND RESUBMIT THE ORDER!!!!! Just 1 day, so basically you'll lose NOTHING (since daily promo comes to the same, it's a 480GB though)!

Today, get the SSD free, buy the HD, reverse promo, basically same price savings.

YOU DON'T HAVE CASE FANS - YOU MUST ADD OR YOU'LL MELTDOWN!!! (LOUSY case BTW)

THAT COOLER w/ ONLY A SINGLE FAN *WON'T* HANDLE A RYZEN CPU!!

That 2nd kybd is a worthless POS, DUMP IT - you got the nice promo!

I hope you got 5% off by checking out w/ code SPRING0410

That base ships for $75 US, unless you're in CANADA, you can save big by choosing a Ryzen base that ships FREE! (like Fall Massive Special II, or Mega Special ESports - switch to an X470 MoBo on that 1 though).

Advice - your PSU is fine, but the EVGA 850W on promo special saves you $40

Edited by TECHLORD - 26 Sep 2018 at 9:20am
If it doesn't Light Up, Turn On, or Plug In, I don't want it!

You kill a few people, and they call you a Murderer! Kill a few MILLION, and you're a Conqueror. Go Figure!!
TECHLORD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TECHLORD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 10:31am

Also, as most fans, that MoBo and case have lites, you see no diff w/ THREE litestrips vs ONE, get 1 for $12, DON'T pay DOUBLE!! - Big CASH FLUSH!!

You kill a few people, and they call you a Murderer! Kill a few MILLION, and you're a Conqueror. Go Figure!!
Easter View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Easter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 11:16am
Should I go with a In win 101 or NZXT
TECHLORD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TECHLORD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 11:36am
I don't like either of those. Not really top flight air circulation. The CP Inferno is a better choice, and w/o a DVD, the CP Auron is similar, or CP AlumaLight. Cougar PANZER has great circulation/holds many fans, and good features. Those last 3 are all next to each other, and similarly priced. The Inferno includes RGB features. The Tt V31 is a great deal, big sale w/ great features, functional w/o all the looks, cheaper than the others, but don't know if you just wanted basic/plain looks. The G21 is similar. Those w/b my top choices, unless you really wanted more looks and wanted to pay a little xtra for the CM MB500 RGB, or a bit more than that for the Corsair Crystal 460, or LIAN LI (airflow not as good on the LL). I think for max options, and rm to grow, a case needs more than 4 fan ports, as a cooler takes at least 1, 3 case fans at least are suggested. Most decent cases hold 5 or 6, tho some don't have the best placement. The Panzer holds 8 fans.

Edited by TECHLORD - 26 Sep 2018 at 11:36am

Easter View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Easter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 12:13pm
What liquid cooling should I go with?
TECHLORD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TECHLORD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 12:22pm
In 1 of my suggested cases, you might try just the AseTek 570LXL, or DeepCool 240EX. Your case won't hold a 240 plus enuf fans. The case that came w/ your base (tho I'd use another base to save on shipping), the CP Inferno, is the best deal/best looks from my selection IMHO. The Tt V31 saves you $20 xtra if you wanted that.

Edited by TECHLORD - 26 Sep 2018 at 12:24pm

Easter View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Easter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 12:30pm
Which bases have the cheapest shipping?
TECHLORD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TECHLORD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 12:37pm
The 2 I mentioned, Fall Spec'l and ESports, are the best Ryzen bases in your range that ship free, most others w/b $75 US shipping. I'd have to look more, but don't know any other AMD bases w/ free shipping  now. The Fall II w/b the best choice I'd say.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic