FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Just ordered my first CP PC

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
77777 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Just ordered my first CP PC
    Posted: 22 Oct 2015 at 12:17pm
This is going to be an on-going review, I will keep everyone updated through the process. 

So far there has only been two hiccup (My fault and one Not) witch was my credit card address needed to be changed to my shipping address, A CyberPower employee called me to let me know that I needed to change it. The second thing was I wasn't receiving emails about my order, but that was quickly fixed after a chat on the live chat (The customer service rep actually remember who I was on the phone because I earlier that day was on the chat talking about how I wasn't receiving emails and he said I can change my email but then the internet went out and I wasn't able to tell him the new email. But he then later contacted me by phone asking me if I still wanted to change my email but by that time we already had fixed it. So, sofar the experience has been good. The response to my emails is pretty quick and the rep was very nice over the phone and very helpfull over chat and email.
GAN1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAN1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2015 at 5:37am
Post your full build specs, so the membership can take a look. Hopefully you did not get a "standard" PSU, these are junk and have caused issues all the way up to frying a system.

Always a good idea unless you are very sure of your components, even if you are sometimes we can steer you to a build base that will save cash and tell you about coupon codes to save 5% on builds and bases with free shipping.
Remember valor, honor, independence, family & clan; I do whenever I hear the ceol mor, the "great music" of the Highland bagpipe. I swear upon the holy iron of my dirk that I will not forget.

Dale_I View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dale_I Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2015 at 9:01am
Waiting.... it's the hardest part...
The belief that you have knowledge is what is preventing you from getting it.
77777 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2015 at 3:06pm
  • CAS: CyberPowerPC X-Sentinel MID-Tower Gaming Case w/USB 3.1, Side Panel Window (Black Color)

• CD: 24X Double Layer Dual Format DVD+-R/+-RW + CD-R/RW Drive (BLACK COLOR)

• COOLANT: Standard Coolant
  • CPU: AMD FX-8320 3.50 GHz Eight-Core AM3+ CPU 8MB L2 Cache & Turbo Core Technology
  • CS_FAN: Default case fans
  • FAN: Asetek 550LC 120mm Liquid Cooling CPU Cooler - Extreme Cooling Performance (Single Standard 120MM Fan)
  • HDD: 1TB SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 32MB Cache 7200RPM HDD (Single Drive)
  • IUSB: Built-in USB 2.0 Ports
  • KEYBOARD: AZZA Multimedia USB Gaming Keyboard
  • MEMORY: 8GB (4GBx2) DDR3/2133MHz Dual Channel Memory (ADATA XPG V3)
  • MOTHERBOARD: GIGABYTE 970A-DS3P AMD 970 ATX w/ Ultra Durable 4 Classic, On/Off Charge, GbLAN, 2 PCIe x16, 3 PCIe x1, 2 PCI
  • MOUSE: AZZA Optical 1600dpi Gaming Mouse with Weight Adjustable Cartridge
  • NETWORK: Onboard Gigabit LAN Network
  • OVERCLOCK: No Overclocking
  • POWERSUPPLY: 600 Watts - Standard 80 Plus Certified Power Supply - SLI/CrossFireX Ready
  • RUSH: Standard Process Time: Ship within 10 Business Day
  • SERVICE: STANDARD WARRANTY: 3-YEAR [3 Year Labor, 1 Year Parts] LIMITED WARRANTY PLUS LIFE-TIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT
  • SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO
  • VIDEO: AMD Radeon R9 380 4GB GDDR5 PCIe 3.0 x16 Video Card (Single Card)
SPECS
here are my specs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic