FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

just bought a ps3, one questions thou

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Lefty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lefty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 6:19pm
I read in this magazine I have that I think 46% or something like that of the people that have had failed 360s actually bought another.
PS3 is cool, and has a couple good exclusive titles, but their playstation network is sh*t compared to Xbox Live. But hey, PSN is free so it's not really a negative on sonys part.
wOOt
Curious Gerbil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curious Gerbil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2009 at 7:11am
I've had a PS3 for a couple of years and have never had a problem with overheating.  On the other hand I had a 360 with a fan and I had to replace it 3 times before finally giving up and selling it.
boneshiqua View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boneshiqua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2009 at 10:09pm
I have a ps3 and have had no problems. I do keep it on top of tv stand upright so it has good air circulation.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic