FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

It has arrived!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
soccrcollin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccrcollin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: It has arrived!
    Posted: 24 Sep 2008 at 11:33am
And in perfect condition too!  Everything was sealed very nicely, inside the case everything was tied up better than I had expected!

The rig is running exceptionally smooth, probably the best PC I've ever had my hands on!!

Very glad I made the plunge with CP!  Thanks to everyone who put up with my antsyness lol, I know some of you are feeling the same way I was but its all worth it in the end.

Most of all, Thanks CP for a beast of a machine! (at a very un-beastly price LOL)

P.S.  I'll try to get a hold of my girls camera so I can post some good pics!!
moneypro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moneypro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2008 at 1:06pm
Good.

Could you check the all of the brand ?

ram, video card and so on..

vondes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vondes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2020 at 12:47pm
I thought you are so happy about getting some present. I remember I was really impressed when I received a bunch of flowers from a man whom I met on a dating site, Clicking Here. It was such a pleasant surprise. And it is so easy to make something pleasant for a woman. People are sometimes very skeptical about online dating, but in my case, it was one of the best relationships for me.

Edited by vondes - 23 Aug 2020 at 2:45pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic