FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

It Came, Pics of the new computer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
alphaecho4386 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alphaecho4386 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2008 at 8:38am
pics won't load? bummer they seem to work ok, they are really big though.

it's a pretty good monitor for the price, it seems to color shift alot though so i gotta look right center, i think it's because i sit waayyy to close though.
infest31 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote infest31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2008 at 10:15am
What I said was there are no dead pixels -- the picture is good on it. I mean. it was at 1280x1024... ish... which is what my 19" is set up for... so i switched them for like 10 mins just to see how it looked.. and it looks good.
Gamer Ultra CrossFireX™ Ultimate
AMD Athlon™ X2 6000+
320GB HD in Raid0
4GB DDR2 G.Skill
ATI Radeon HD 4850
MSI K9A2 CF-F AMD 790X
Windows Vista Home Premium 64
alphaecho4386 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alphaecho4386 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2008 at 6:54pm
lol, thats some low res computing. I just did a monitor switch myself. I realized, albeit for a while, that i was just looking at my monitor at an angle and off center, which was causing the weird color shift.
Ive got a 22" wide screen and a 17" one next to it, the difference is night and day.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic