FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

It Came, Pics of the new computer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
infest31 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote infest31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2008 at 4:55am
I have that tower.. :D the exact same tower.. lol
alphaecho4386 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alphaecho4386 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2008 at 8:06am
Yes! I have not seen anybody with it. Are you enjoying it? It's a great roomy case. I thought it had lighted fans, but no... And i can't get the audio meter to "thump" but i'm not the only one. I think i'm gonna toss in some LED's or some sort of case lighting.
You should throw up some pics of your case. x-crusers unite!
edit-> I just looked and saw that you are ordering the exact same moniter as well. It's a good one too for the money. i had a stuck pixel intermittently. it glowed bright green every now and again. i massaged it and it instantly went away.

Edited by alphaecho4386 - 15 Sep 2008 at 8:13am
MalVeauX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MalVeauX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2008 at 1:02pm
Heya,

Not keen on the green, but otherwise, looks nice and clean. Nice monitor setup too!

Cheers,
Interested in a GAMING machine? READ THIS.
infest31 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote infest31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2008 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by alphaecho4386 alphaecho4386 wrote:

Yes! I have not seen anybody with it. Are you enjoying it? It's a great roomy case. I thought it had lighted fans, but no... And i can't get the audio meter to "thump" but i'm not the only one. I think i'm gonna toss in some LED's or some sort of case lighting.
You should throw up some pics of your case. x-crusers unite!
edit-> I just looked and saw that you are ordering the exact same moniter as well. It's a good one too for the money. i had a stuck pixel intermittently. it glowed bright green every now and again. i massaged it and it instantly went away.

I should specify... I had that same case -- that computer finally crashed after my sister got ahold of it and started playing some of her effin games, got a virus that pretty much destroyed the whole system.. now im getting a new tower that you will see very soon, and yes I loved that case -- I chose it in green because it was my fav. Color Mal. Don't knock it -.- Lol.

Yeah it's a very nice/roomy case.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alphaecho4386 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2008 at 8:45pm
yeah the greens defanatley not for everyone. but thats why i got it lol. Red was a close second. Yellow-was not close on the list.
Thanks for the comments guys!
The monitors are like a wall of pixels on my desk. Is Nice!
Highlen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Highlen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2008 at 1:48pm
how is your mobo i notice its a msi p43 is it good for a budget gamer most of the reviews says its ok if your not going to go extreme with the overclocking. so can you give me some feedback how overall it is.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alphaecho4386 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2008 at 7:15pm
works great, i am very impressed so far, with the audio quality, the upgrade ability- pletny of pci slots and 4 ram slots, as well a quality bios (IMO) and so far crash free.
Highlen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Highlen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2008 at 7:59pm
thanks a mill
I'll show pics of my pc once i get

I hope and pray its not a DOA
Jakmw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jakmw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2008 at 1:01am

Sounds good, but the pictures won't load.

I'll post my Alienware computer images once christmas comes.

-Jak

Trinity Academy Lul Wut?

infest31 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote infest31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2008 at 4:53am
btw, I just bought that exact monitor.. lol

0 dead pixels :)

I was worried when I had to force the bottom of the monitor onto it's stand.. thought something was going to break lol

Edited by infest31 - 24 Sep 2008 at 8:46am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic