FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

It Came, Pics of the new computer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
alphaecho4386 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alphaecho4386 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: It Came, Pics of the new computer
    Posted: 10 Sep 2008 at 3:44pm
Hey everyone I finally got my computer in and all is well. To all those out there on the fence about CP, Go with it. They gave me a great well assembled computer, for probably less than if i were to put the stuff together myself, and they give a warranty, for a full three years, and free tech support.

Anyway on to the show

got the 17" and the 22" the latter is glorious! MX3000, early laser mouse and keyboard set.

matched the paint on the drives, i think it was worth the extra $$

The Guts

Great job wiring, only one is a little out of place, and i did not pay the extra $19.

cool green color

hard to see but the gauges look great, now if i can only get the audio to work...

Gotta support the cougs!!!

Tiny little speakers!!! i guess they were worth the 5 bucks tho, although they are the tinnest, most rattly noise i have ever heard.

Progress here
http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=878

Edited by alphaecho4386 - 10 Sep 2008 at 3:54pm
Salan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2008 at 3:51pm
Nice shots.

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!
CM HAF
I7 950
Zalman 9900LED
EVGA Classifed
12G Corsair Dom 1600
2 X BFG 285 OCXs
1500W Silverstone Strider
2 x Intel 80G X-25-M in Raid 0
LG BR Bnr, LG DVD Bnr
2 x WD 1T Blk
W7 Ult 64 Bit
scaner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scaner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2008 at 5:08pm
yep good pic...,how was its works....
Rock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2008 at 5:19pm
Thanks alpha, these did actually "get me through the day" lol. =p

I did order mine with professional wiring, so I'll snap some pics to compare the difference. Apparently you also get thermal compound, so I'll take out the CPU to check for it.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alphaecho4386 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2008 at 6:23pm
thanks y'all. So far i am really enjoying it, it burns through everything.
Crank-do send in some pics. I was wondering what the difference was as i have seen some comps with black netting around the cords, but i'm not too sure if thats just the power supply.
Anyway i do hope you get it tomorrow, bummer fedex said nah, guy can wait.
Rock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2008 at 8:10am
Crank? I'm Rock. =P
SixStringer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SixStringer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2008 at 3:21pm
Great looking rig!!!

Rock,,, I wouldn't take the CPU apart!!! Generally, once your remove the heat sink, you have to re-apply thermal paste... All of their computers come with thermal paste/pads, however when your pay extra for the pro wiring, you get pro thermal paste. Not sure what that means, but probably not the $25/ounce stuff...
Bass players do it deeper!!!
SixStringer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SixStringer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2008 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by alphaecho4386 alphaecho4386 wrote:

thanks y'all. So far i am really enjoying it, it burns through everything.
Crank-do send in some pics. I was wondering what the difference was as i have seen some comps with black netting around the cords, but i'm not too sure if thats just the power supply.
Anyway i do hope you get it tomorrow, bummer fedex said nah, guy can wait.

Yup,,, the netting depends on the PSU you buy. The more expensive PSU's have netting/sleeving and some have modular cables that can be unplugged from the PSU if not used. All depends on what you spend!!!
Bass players do it deeper!!!
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alphaecho4386 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2008 at 5:28pm
Oooo... sory rock, dont know what i was thinking. i think i was looking at a different post while i was typing. -->Alpha- horrible multitasker
I figured the netting was part of the PSU, oh well all is good.

Edited by alphaecho4386 - 11 Sep 2008 at 5:29pm
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alphaecho4386 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2008 at 5:41pm
i just read and commented on your progress. It really sucks, so close.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic