FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Issues with my cyberpowerpc starting up.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Vortex2k5 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vortex2k5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Issues with my cyberpowerpc starting up.
    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 12:56am
When I went to work today my cyberpowerpc naturally went into hibernation mode while I was at work falling asleep as per normal during an extended AFK. Upon returning from work I jiggled the mouse as per usual to get the computer to come back on.

My monitor stayed completely 100% pitch black yet my peripherals seems to turn on. However I decided to restart the computer. Upon restarting all LED lights and Hardware after removing the side of the computer seems to turn on however my peripherals no longer turn on as if there is no power to them at all safe for the cyberpower glowing lights on the default cyberpower keyboard that I got. Both monitors I tried hooking up to it act as if they are not receiving a signal. The computer essentially to spy power being on and all Hardware seem to function does not actually boot up. Like it's in a permanent sleep mode coma or something.

This has happened in the past moving the ram stick to a different slot seem to fix it when it happened however I have tried this repeatedly this time and it will not boot up. This is what is baffling and driving me mad is that all the hardware boots up I hear all the normal noises one would expect of Hardware powering up and yet nothing seems to function does anybody have any idea how to fix such a problem?
Vortex2k5 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vortex2k5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 1:09am
I apologize for any typos in advance I am forced to resort to using voice to text on my phone order to make a post as my PC seems to not be functioning.

Again the LED lights turn on the hardware seems to be turning on and booting up it makes all of the appropriate noises however it does not actually seem to be booting up at all I am not getting the splash screen on either of my monitors and my mouse does not light up upon booting up
DavidSou View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidSou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2019 at 6:31pm
interesting..i called in today with same problem, although my mouse does not light. keyboard does. No boot. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic