FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Is this ok?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
eliamyr View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eliamyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is this ok?
    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 9:22pm
I'm kinda new to building a custom pc and I really don't wanna overdo it. Will this be enough for me to stream and play at the same time? 

My budget is $4.5k

Edited by eliamyr - 12 Feb 2019 at 10:29pm
GAN1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAN1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 4:53am
You didn't really list what it was for.

Check your almost freebies. Mouse, Keyboard, headphones. Then un-check the standard ones further down. These are better than the junk systems come with.

Anti-vibe mounts are a waste, They are rubber plugs that secure the fan to the case. If a fan does vibrate you don't want it in your system anyway.

Unless your heavy overclocking a 360mm sealed cooler is a waste. A 240mm is fine.

Well you have a decent PSU, but 1,200 watts is enough to run near 2 systems. 750 would do the trick.

I like your NVMe M2 drive. Your additional platter drive select the option for Intel Optane to help boost the speed for it.

If money is no object your good. If it is you can shave some things off.

If you do want to watch your cash, your checkout code spring0410 or NORUSH for 5% off the total. The only thing you can really expand on this if cash is not an object upgrade to 32GB's of RAM. Not much it will help on for most users.
Remember valor, honor, independence, family & clan; I do whenever I hear the ceol mor, the "great music" of the Highland bagpipe. I swear upon the holy iron of my dirk that I will not forget.

eliamyr View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eliamyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 7:33am
It is for streaming/gaming simultaneously. And I'll definitely do those adjustments you told me since they kinda bring the price down a bit more. I appreciate this alot!

Edited by eliamyr - 13 Feb 2019 at 7:46am
eliamyr View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eliamyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 9:00am
I think this one is a lil bit better from the one before.

GAN1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAN1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 5:17am
Yep solid build. Higher end than most go.

Remember valor, honor, independence, family & clan; I do whenever I hear the ceol mor, the "great music" of the Highland bagpipe. I swear upon the holy iron of my dirk that I will not forget.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic