Live chat with a representative
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

info on the free aula gaming headset:)?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Randy_Dwarf View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_Dwarf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: info on the free aula gaming headset:)?
    Posted: 29 Jul 2016 at 4:27am
just wondering if the usb cable is just for the lighting to turn on?
works fine with the headphone jack in

failed install of drivers for usb device.... was listed as a "system base device"

couldn't fined any aula drivers for this headset to work thru usb... and I saw somewhere that it was just for lighting

any info would be graightSmile
rediornot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rediornot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2016 at 11:09pm
the usb lights the headset and is the mic imput if you do not have an audio jack.
phanteks ethoo pro msi z170a m7 i5-6600k 4.38ghz 16gb gskill ram deepcool capt 240 cooler asus 1080 x 8 strix evga 750gq toshiba 480&240 ssd benq2765 gskill 780r keyboard&mouse [email protected] #142900
Randy_Dwarf View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_Dwarf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2016 at 6:13pm
ow cool .. didn't know it could be used for the mic to:) thanks for the info

this headset is working really well, good audio and mic.
my gf has tested it extensively in game and teamspeak
and she's loveing it:)
Teddasaur View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teddasaur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2017 at 3:05am
I don't want to be that one person that necros a thread but I have a problem with the headset I have just bought that happens to be an Aula Succubus gaming headset. It came in with 2 x 3,5 jacks and a USB. I bought it only for the USB interface as my laptop doesn't have jack ports on the motherboard. I plugged the USB and the only thing that happened was that the lights on the sides of the headset lit up. I looked for drivers, updated my Realtek and nothing. Mic or headset didn't get recognised at all. I tested it on another computer and the same thing's happening. I'm really frustrated because I bought the headset only because it had an USB interface.
What to do? Are there any real drivers for Aula because I found nothing. Are there any programs I could use to set up my sound better for the specific headset because the bass is kind of flat? 
For now I'm using an external sound card jack to USB but the microphone quality is a bit worse because of it. 
CheesyTots View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CheesyTots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2018 at 10:21am
Question, any way I can use this with the PS4?
fuckingusername View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fuckingusername Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018 at 9:41am
the usb doesnt seem to work for me as a mic :(
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fuckingusername Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018 at 9:42am
the usb dont seem to work as a mic for me :(
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fuckingusername Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018 at 9:42am
the usb doesnt seem to to work as a mic for me :(
dforrest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dforrest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018 at 10:14am
The only purpose of the USB connection is for the lighting.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic